Mini Pecan Lemon Berry Tarts
By: American Pecan Promotion Board
Serving Size: 24
Cook Time: 22
Using 3-ingredient mini pecan crusts as your base, these light and springy lemon berry tarts are flavorful individual desserts perfect for your next gathering.
Mini Pecan Crusts
2 cups pecan pieces
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup lemon curd
1/2 cup berries (blueberries or raspberries)
Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Make the mini pecan crusts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Add pecans, butter, and sugar to a food processor. Blend until mixture comes together to form a coarse dough.
- Scoop about 2 teaspoons of the pecan mixture in each muffin tin. Use the back of a wooden spoon or your fingers to press mixture evenly along the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Allow crusts to cool completely before removing them from pan.
- Assemble crusts: Spoon 1 teaspoon of lemon curd into each mini pecan crust. Top with 1 raspberry or 3 small blueberries. Dust with powdered sugar if desired. Makes 24 crusts.
Please find the mini pecan crusts recipe here.