· 2 cups pecan halves
· 2 Tbsp. honey
· 1 Tbsp. olive oil
· 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
· 3/4 tsp. salt
· 1/2 cup dried apple chips, roughly chopped
· 1/2 cup dried pear pieces, roughly chopped
· 1/3 cup dried cranberries
· 1/4 cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
1. In a small bowl, stir together the honey, oil, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 tsp. of the salt. Place the pecans in a medium bowl and drizzle with the honey mixture, then toss to coat.
2. Spread the pecans out in an even layer on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes, then stir them on the pan and redistribute in an even layer again and bake until fragrant and deeper in color, about 4 to 7 minutes more, keeping a close eye so they don’t burn.
3. Toss the pecans with the remaining ingredients (including the remaining 1/2 tsp. salt) to combine. Enjoy!