- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups rice squares cereal
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup oyster crackers
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add the rice squares cereal, oats, and unsweetened coconut to a bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add honey, coconut oil, cinnamon, and salt.
- Stir until the mixture starts to boil then pour it over the snack mix and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the mix is baking, add the butter to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the butter browns then add the chopped pecans and oyster crackers and turn the heat to low and stir while the pecans roast.
- Remove the snack mix from the oven and add the brown butter pecan and cracker mixture. stir to combine and enjoy!