- 10 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup toasted and chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- About 10 sheets of phyllo pastry dough
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add the feta, sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan, egg, pecans, salt, pepper, mint and rosemary into a medium bowl. Gently mix with a spatula until the mixture is combined.
- Lay a sheet of phyllo pastry on a clean work surface or cutting board. Add a tablespoon of olive oil on top and brush over the dough using a pastry brush. Then, place another sheet of phyllo dough on top and cut them both into 4 equal 3-4 inch strips, cutting lengthwise
- Next, scoop about a tablespoon of the cheese and pecan mixture in the middle of one end of the first strip. Fold the pastry over the mixture diagonally and continue folding until you’ve created a small pastry triangle that fully encloses the filling. Place each triangle on a parchment lined baking sheet and repeat the process!
- Before baking, brush the top of each triangle with a little extra olive oil. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the phyllo dough becomes a golden-brown tone. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes before enjoying!